7.9.13

Music, on!

School has started & that means that the new concert season will soon be starting, too. I am a little bit of a concert freak & it is a fact that my concert agenda is already pretty full. Just until December, after that it's a little too quiet for my taste. I still have to do something about that :) So if you have any concert suggestions for after January, let me know! :) In the beginning I was a little bit ashamed about the fact that I spent so much money on concerts, but then I thought: "What the hell, it's my life and I do what I want.' And concerts are pretty much the only thing on which I spent my money. So I'm not ashamed any more. I love it & I will keep going too as plenty concerts as possible!  So, I made a list of all the concerts that I'm going too so far this year, along my favorite song of that artist. Hope you enjoy the music!

17th of September - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Forest National, Forest 
I'm really looking forward to this concert. I'm a really huge fan of Macklemore & my sister saw him on Couleur Café in Brussels and she said that he was awesome. So yeah, I think that I will enjoy this one. Let's get this party started :D



17the of October - Bruno Mars - Sportpaleis, Antwerp
What can I say, it's Bruno Mars! He's groovy, sexy, makes fun & catchy songs and his voice is just amazing! What not to love? I'm going with my mom and sister. Front row dance party!

`

First of November - Crystal Fighters, - Vooruit, Ghent
Just discovered them and love them already! Pity that I didn't caught them on Pukkelpop this year, but now I get the chance to see them in November, so I'm not complaining. I heard from a few people that they are amazing live and that their concerts are always a party. So, I'm really looking forward to this one. 



5th of November - Tom Odell - Cirque Royal, Brussels
I saw him already in May and he is just amazing! Much better live than on cd. He is just something! His songs/lyrics are so real and moving and he sings with so much emotion. Yeah, I'm a really big fan. :) Maybe his voice isn't always spot on, but he makes it up with his enthusiasm. I hope he is as good as in May and now I also know more songs because his cd is out this time (which was not the case in May) - this means SING ALONGS! 

I just want to say one more thing. Daughter plays at the same time as Tom Odell. So it is a pity that I won't get to see Daughter, because of this. But it's a young band. Plenty of opportunities to see them the next time they're coming to Belgium.



25th of November - Queens Of The Stone Age - Sportpaleis, Antwerp
What can I say? They're the Queens. I just need to see them! Looking forward to the raw guitar solo's. 



29the of November - Imagine Dragons - Cirque Royal, Brussels
Fell in love with them when I heard their song Radioactive. Then I bought their album and it is just amazing! The first album that I bought where all the songs were equally good. Yes, I'm a fan of this band & I can't wait  for their concert. They have a good live reputation, so I think this will be a concert to remember.



4th of March - One Republic - Ancienne Belgique, Brussels
This is an amazing band that I wanted to see for a very long time and in March it is finally so far! I think Ryan Tedder is an amazing singer and an even greater writer. Love everything that he does. I think this concert will be absolutely stunning! Can't. Wait!



I also want to see the following artists:

Lewis Watson
AlunaGeorge
City & Colour

But I am doubting to go because I also want to save some money for traveling. So to go or not to go, that is the question. Of this three artists I really want to see Lewis Watson. I think he is amazing! Here Is my favorite song by him. Wouldn't want to keep that from you ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten