18.8.13

In need for some silence & peace of mind


Lately, my life has been an absolute mess! I lost my way in life, a little though, and therefore my head and my heart were completely filled with too many feelings and thoughts and I didn't see a way out. I just needed a quiet place to order my thoughts and feelings, because it was becoming a little too much for me. I had panic attacks and sometimes I just couldn't breathe. So, I went to the forest. My quiet place where I can come to rest. The only place that can get me completely calm. A place where I just need to breathe, relax, listen to the different sounds and inhale the most delicious smells. I took a book with my so that I didn't need to think about my life, but had to concentrate on the book that I was reading. A good book by the way (Waiting on Wednesday by Nicci French). It was a good day, or actually, a few hours. I just sat there, thought of nothing and tried to enjoy myself with reading. I can't say that the forest "cured" me of my messy head & heart, and I still haven't my life back on the rails. But it was at least a start! I just need to stay calm and trust that everything is going to be okay. So that's what I'm going to do. And when I feel that I'm panicking again, I just go to that quiet and absolutely wonderful place: the forest. 




1 opmerking:

  1. voor mij is dat de zee. hopelijk kom je er beter uit, geniet van de zen-momentjes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen