24.8.13

I wanna see you be Brave!

I know it's been a while (ok, not a while, a week) And I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and that I'm doing ok. And yeah, I just have a song to offer you guys. Not much, I know, but it is something. Well, it's Brave by the lovely Sara Bareilles. You know, the girl from Lovesong? Remember: I'm not gonna write you a love song cause you ask for it, cause you need one, you see... Yeah, I knew you would remember :) Nicely done, proud of you! Well, that song, Brave, has been playing on repeat these last few days. The lyrics are just so inspirational and well written and aaargh, it's just a very wonderful song that will lift your spirits up. It helped me anyway! So, if you listen well enough, I'm sure it will help you too! Also, the video of the song is pre-tty HIGHlarious, so you should def give it a watch! I promise that you won't regret it. Trust me on this one. Instant happiness assured!

Much love,

Caroline x


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten