17.8.13

A trip to the movies

So the day before yesterday, I went to the movies with my family. When we arrived, there was a little discussion about which film we wanted to see. My sister desperately wanted to see "Now you see me" while my mom, my dad & I desperately wanted to see "Elysium", because we are huge fans of Matt Damon (Hero - Dah!) So, because it was three against one, we went to see "Elysium". The movie was not great, but also not bad, something in the middle. But that is not why I am writing this blogpost. You know, each time we go to the movies, or better, when I go to the movies, something (crazy) happens. This time it was no different. So the movie starts and each time something gross happens, like when the face of a man gets blown off or when a man sticks his head between an automatic door that got stuck (I guess we all see the picture of what could have happened, but nothing did!) or when the character of Matt Damon is about to die, ... A too enthusiastic man behind us is screaming like a crazy person. Things like: "DON'T DO THAT (for the door) or "SHIIIIIIIIT, GROSS!" (for the face) and "AAAAAH NO, GET UP!" (for the about-to-die part). Yep, this really happened! And each time the man was yelling, faces were turning and people started laughing. It was a little irritating, because we all want to watch a movie in silence (right?!?) But is was mostly hilarious, and I couldn't stop laughing! Best day at the movies so far!


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten